Thursday, December 27, 2018

Escape Rooms

We have always wanted to do an escape room, and when Diana suggested that we all try one, we jumped at the chance.  She scheduled us to go to the Wichita Escape Room, and Sunday afternoon, we showed up.

It was such an interesting experience.  I was totally lost at first, but once Diana showed us one set of clues, we began opening locks.  We teamed up, though not intentionally.  Don and Daniel worked together, Kenneth and Di conquered a few, and Melinda and I held up our end rather well, I thought.  We found slowly and steadily was what worked, and although we had to ask for two clues, we did not have to ask for the final one.

I was impressed with how well everyone worked together and how each of us contributed significantly to the final result.  It was great fun, and I hope we can make this a Christmas tradition!

No comments:

Post a Comment