Saturday, August 11, 2018

Puzzling Miro

When Don was helping at the cabin last year, he came across an old puzzle my mom had purchased.  It was one of Miro's paintings - one I still do not understand - and Don knew that Diana would love putting it together.

So one morning, while I was snoozing, Don and Di started putting the puzzle together.  The first thing they realized was that trying to put together a crazy puzzle on a crazy tablecloth was just not going to work.

A white towel rescued the operation.


We discovered that the pieces in this puzzle were very odd, sometimes just laying against each other rather than connecting.  And within a day or two, they had completed it!  Why I did not take a picture of it, I do not know, but I would bet the next time Di is at the cabin, she tries to put it together again!


No comments:

Post a Comment