Monday, November 19, 2018

Yes, You Can Go Home Again!

It is four months after I started back at The Independent School, and I can say that sometimes one can go home again!  Yes, things are different . . . but they are the same in so many ways.

Although many of the faces have changed, attitudes have not.  Our faculty is still one of the friendliest and most nurturing groups I have ever known.  I have never seen a group of people who love their students like our teachers do.  Creative?  Absolutely . . . just as they always have been.  Friendly?  You bet.  Motivated to be the best, every day?  No doubt.

This has been quite a journey for me . . . it is hard for me to realize I have been on the job for 4 months already.  There is a lot to do, but with the support of all of the people involved, it will be manageable.

Yes, indeed, if you are willing to accept that some things will be different, you can go home again.

No comments:

Post a Comment