Thursday, April 28, 2011

Weird, weird, weird!

Today (Wednesday) as I was puttering about, I remembered to print the tickets to the spring football game. I had forgotten we needed to get them ahead of time, but when I began to look for information about the game, I was reminded to print them.

Fast forward about an hour. I sat down to read the comics, do the word jumble, work the cryptoquip, and read the bridge column. Then I glanced at my horoscope. Funny, the last piece of advice was: Get tickets to a ball game. Really? Usually those things are very general - take some time with someone you love; listen to a friend; slow down and enjoy the evening. But "Get tickets to a ball game?" I have never seen something like that . . . and that I had just done it was just too weird.

I guess I was supposed to get tickets to a ball game.

No comments:

Post a Comment