Sunday, December 15, 2013

Missions Accomplished

Well, this has been the several busiest weeks of my life.

Maybe not, but it certainly seems so.  I am sure when I was working, I was as busy or worse, but this past three months have been a whirlwind.  The search process for our priest was interesting and rewarding, as we have called a wonderful woman to be our priest.  But the time commitment has been incredible.  I don't know how Don was in charge of two search committees while he was working!

In the meantime, there were tailgates to hold, a Rotary conference to plan, an Author Dinner to arrange,  a Thanksgiving celebration to help with, and oh yes, Christmas!

The way to eat an elephant is one bite at a time.  And so, that is what I have been doing.  Football season came to an end.  The trip to Austin was great fun.  We called our priest.  The conference and dinner are coming together.  And yesterday, I got the house decorated for Christmas.

Now for the shopping.  One bite at a time.


No comments:

Post a Comment