Thursday, November 25, 2010

An Attitude of Gratitude

In yesterday's Wall Street Journal, there was an article about the health advantages of having an attitude of gratitude. They are significant.

When I started at the School, Mrs. Garvey subtly talked about gratefulness and enjoying the gifts we have, no matter what they are. She modeled having an attitude of gratitude, and eventually I got it. I am not as good at it as she is, but I try very hard.

God has greatly blessed Don and me - we both had wonderful parents, we both have worked in good jobs, we have great friends, we have terrific children. I continue to marvel at God's greatness and am grateful for all that He has given to us.

I hope for all of my family and friends a most blessed Thanksgiving! I am grateful you are a part of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment