Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Coincidence?

I was reviewing my posts from last year, and on November 23, 2010, I announced that my book was done. I had finished writing it and was ready to proceed, or so I thought.

Since then I have gone through massive revisions, proofreadings, editings, and indexing. I took it to the printers in July, and we have been working through cover designs, changes, and the like since then. Finally, in early November I delivered the final copy to Mennonite Press. Today I found out that my book is officially done and due to be bound Wednesday . . . November 23, 2011.

A full year. Exactly. If you had told me it would be year before I was done, I wouldn't have believed you. But it has been. I don't know whether I will get to see it tomorrow or have to wait until Friday, but I thought the coincidence was too weird not to mention.

No comments:

Post a Comment