Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Webs

Each year about this time, I have a post about spider webs and their beauty.  As much as I hate running into them, they fascinate me.

When I posted the following picture, which is the best I have taken, I had some very funny comments about it.  I said that I loved and hated webs.

Debra made two of the funniest.  First she said running into a web gives a person 30 minutes of cardio in one second.  SO TRUE!  Then she said, in response to Doug who said he goes outside arms swinging to make sure he doesn't get a web to the face, that after that, she always wonders where the spider is.  SO TRUE AGAIN!  Yech.

Anyway, this web has been built near a light in our back yard, and the placement of it allows for what I think is a pretty cool picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment