Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Be Careful Who Your Housesitter is!

Don't ever let a Jayhawk be your housesitter/petsitter if you are a Wildcat fan!

All right, maybe that's a little harsh, but today after getting home from our fab trip in Europe, I began finding all sorts of KU garbage around our house . . . eventually I came to find that somewhere in our house are hidden 52 Jayhawk cards, along with some extra trinkets - so far we have found a KU pen, chapstick, and three Christmas ornaments. As of Wednesday night, we have only found about 20 cards . . . Aubrey thinks we may never find them all, and I tend to agree with her.

The way I figure it, however, if I deduct $10 for every card and $20 per trinket, she will owe me money for taking care of the dogs. Sounds fair, doesn't it?

3 comments:

  1. AHAHAHAHA!!! This is terribly awesome... It's like a scavenger hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, this really was one of Mom and my cleverer ideas :)

    ReplyDelete