Monday, December 26, 2011

Teaching Bella Bad Habits!



Bella has been staying with us for Christmas, and I have tried very hard not to let her learn bad habits. But she seems to be at the stage where those things are becoming harder not to let her do. For example, I know she isn't allowed on the upstairs couch at home. But try keeping her off ours. Not possible. Let me show you why:

Sepia:


Bella:


She even learned the "legs hanging off the couch" pose.

I don't think Bella is allowed in the dishwasher either. But my dogs? Well, consider them the pre-wash cycle.

Babs and Sepia:


Bella:


Bella especially liked the butter from the Christmas artichokes!

I think she learned the art of cuddling from Sepia:



Bella:



I hope Bella's owners don't mind that she has learned some new habits.

No comments:

Post a Comment