Friday, December 30, 2011

Angry Birds!

When I purchased my iPad for the PattySue book, I thought about putting Angry Birds on it. But since the iPad was supposed to be for Christmas, I wasn't allowed to download it.

Christmas morning, Angry Birds appeared on my iPad. After I played one or two games, Diana took the iPad from me. She showed my sister how to play Angry Birds. I didn't see my iPad again for days. Between Diana and Katie, it was in constant use.

Katie left on Tuesday with Angry Birds downloaded onto her phone. I still haven't seen my iPad. Now Diana is playing the game most of the time. She has nearly completed the first level - called Poached Eggs. I have maybe conquered three or four games; the remaining sixty have been played and "three-starred" by Katie and Di.

I know that doesn't prevent me from continuing to try each game . . . but I am going to have to wait for Di to return to Texas before I even attempt it.

2 comments:

  1. My sister is an ADDICT. Be very very careful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately, now Don has the fever. I seem to be the only one who doesn't have it . . . and it's my iPad and my game! Ha, ha!

    ReplyDelete