Friday, February 22, 2013

Real Snow

I have always said if it is going snow, give us enough to make it worthwhile!  This storm did.  When we went to bed on Wednesday night I thought we were going to just get another inch or two.  In the middle of the night, I saw lightning and heard thunder, but didn't get up to look out.  Wish I had . . . apparently it was snowing at a rate of 3" per hour.  Would have loved to have seen that.


When we woke up Thursday morning and pulled open the drapes, we were astonished to see a foot of snow on the ground . . . and on the grill, the bench, the pots, the gazebo, and everything else in the backyard.  Although most people did not, Don went into work while I stayed home.  I shoveled some snow . . . and then came inside.  I ran some errands, got ready for our Author Dinner that was Thursday night, shoveled more snow, and had a delightful day.







I think this qualifies as real snow!


No comments:

Post a Comment