Sunday, March 24, 2013

More Snow?

Spring break storms are not unusual around here . . . I remember driving to KC to catch a flight to San Diego when the kids were little (Kenneth was in 2nd grade).  We were lucky to make it.  We haven't had one of that magnitude for a long time . . . until yesterday.

Northern Kansas really got it, but we weren't spared.  It started snowing about 10:00 p.m., and the several times I had to get up with Babs, I noticed the snow was accumulating really fast.  At about 3:00 a.m., she went out onto the step and wasn't sure what to do . . . so she just took a leap of faith, landed safely, did her business, and came back inside.  For a 15-year-old, she had quite the moves.

This morning, Don took a picture of the snow from Babs' perspective.



Yikes.  Not too appealing for a little dog!  It wasn't long before Don had a path shoveled to the grass.  Despite that, she still ventured out into the snow, only to come back covered in snow balls.  Babs will be glad when the snow is gone for good!

1 comment:

  1. Poor puppy!! I'm glad I'm in warm, sunny Austin (even if I wore sweatpants today because it was too cold in my house at 69ยบ.

    ReplyDelete