Saturday, February 5, 2011

My Sweet Sepia!

I repeat, Sepia is the sweetest dog you have ever seen. He is a wimp, but he is sweet.

On Friday, I had a meeting, and since it was cool outside, I let the dogs come with me. I had noticed previously that when I would go into the store, Sepia would sit on the console of my car until I would return. But I had not paid attention to what he did when I was gone for a longer period of time. So today I decided to see.

I parked my car facing south, and headed north to my meeting. After the meeting I went to the store and then returned from the south to the car. When I got close, I could see Sepia. He was standing on his back feet, front paws over the back seat looking out the back window, waiting for me. He had been standing that way for over 30 minutes, waiting, waiting, waiting. (Babs, on the other hand, was sleeping on the seat.)

So although Sepia is a wimpy guy, he is the most loyal dog a person could have!

No comments:

Post a Comment