Monday, February 7, 2011

Super Super Bowl

I love the Super Bowl. The celebrities, the hoopla, the commercials . . . and I always like watching the game.

This year, however, I actually cared who won. Ever since Jordy Nelson was drafted by the Packers, I have become a fan. Just as he did at Kansas State, he has sort of sneaked up on people. Very quietly, Jordy has made himself into an indispensable part of the team. Last night, he gave us a lot to cheer for.

We had several friends over for the game. In order not to jinx the Packers, Don wore his Chiefs shirt. It seemed to work and added a few laughs!

Although the Teleflora ad got a laugh from us, the resounding favorite commercial from our group was the little boy in the Darth Vader outfit. Too cute! It reminded me of our nephew Chase when he was going through his Darth Vader phase.

I am delighted the Super Bowl ended up as it did. The good guys won!

No comments:

Post a Comment