Sunday, January 27, 2013

Leftovers and Musings

A few little leftovers from the last few weeks:

1.  The puppy is part Golden Retriever and part Border Collie.  Bart is in trouble . . . a smart, lovable dog.  I think this little guy is going to have both Bart and Jerri wrapped around his little tail rather quickly.

2.  Bart and Jerri have two cats.  One, the male Clyde, is also very smart.  He has learned how to hang on the door knob and pull it down so the door will open.  Bart had to replace the door knob with a cylinder style that the cat can't hang on . . . hilarious.

3.  Now I am learning to draw landscapes.  Watch out . . . one may show up here sometime.

4.  Babs ate 6 chicken patties and two McDoubles the other day.  She seems to actually be gaining weight.

5.  Football season is coming to an end.  One more game.  And I am sad.  It was pretty sad yesterday that there was not one game to watch.  I can watch a football game no matter who is playing, but basketball just doesn't do it for me.  Oh well . . . guess my tv viewing will go down now that football season is over.  Not a bad thing.

6.  One-tenth of an inch of rain is not worth the mess it creates.  Come on . . . let's get enough to make it worthwhile.

That's it for a rainy Sunday morning.


1 comment:

  1. It's currently very quiet in my house too. No football to turn on and I've seen all the TV lately. Guess I'll cheer for my stepmom's basketball team (IU) here in a bit.

    ReplyDelete