Thursday, September 30, 2010

A terrorist in our midst

Well, not exactly, but I am sure Babs, Sepia, and the rabbits think so. This is worse than the velociraptor, I think! Bella came to visit.

She quickly dispensed with all of the rabbits in the yard, but their scent is everywhere. So she went searching, which eventually led to her finding a way of getting under the deck. After I quit panicking because I couldn't find her, I tried to close up the holes. After three attempts with the easy holes, she finally quit shoving aside the railroad ties to get under. And she went in search of a new entry point.

I honestly thought she couldn't get under the deck anywhere else, but this dog is anything but a slow thinker! First she tried under the stairs, so I blocked that. Took me three tries to get it so she couldn't go around, through, or over my barriers.

Then she found an even smaller way in. First I put the green pot there, thinking she couldn't move it. Joke on me.
Then I wedged the green pot in, thinking she couldn't move it. Second joke on me.
Then I put a brick down next to the pot. Now she is looking for a new way to get under the deck. Sort of like a terrorist, no? Always looking for the next way to foil the authorities. Or maybe she is just a teenager!

1 comment:

  1. wow. she looks SO cute in that middle picture. She's such a rascal!

    ReplyDelete