Saturday, September 25, 2010

TV Preview Week

This week is the time for all of the new television series to premiere - as well as the continuation of last spring's cliffhangers (we all need to thank the show, Dallas, for the cliffhanger). Anyway, I was looking forward to finding out what happened on NCIS and the Mentalist, and they did not disappoint. I also liked Hawaii 5-0, but that's the only new show I watched.

Thursday night was the continuation of Big Bang Theory, and I must admit, I am now hooked! Tonight's show was hilarious, but I won't reveal any plot lines since one of my European-based children will not be able to see it for a year. Sheldon was funny tonight, but Howard stole the show. Sorry, Di. You missed a good one!

1 comment:

  1. CBS---WHY OH WHY WON"T YOU ALLOW THIS SHOW TO BE POSTED ON THE INTERNETS?!?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete