Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Chai Tea Lattes

Is it possible to be addicted to a Chai Tea Latte from Starbucks? If so, I am. I love them!!!

Since I am on Weight Watchers, and the chai tea lattes pack a powerful 4 points, I have been trying to reserve them for Sundays only. But sometimes it is agony! Just driving by a Starbucks gets the anticipation going . . .

I have tried making my own sugar-free ones at home. I have purchased sugar-free powdered chai tea mix. I have purchased the Tazo concentrate. I even have a milk frother. But none of my own concoctions live up to the $3.81 Grande version that I can buy less than a mile away.

Will power. I am having to invoke incredible will power. Because I don't anticipate getting rid of the addiction until I find a 12-step program for Chai Tea Latte addiction.

1 comment:

  1. Well, at least you've got the first step down: Acceptance. :)

    ReplyDelete