Thursday, September 8, 2011

All The Single Wadies!

I love two-year olds! That fact was confirmed last night when I went to visit Parker Alexander.

I have followed Parker on his mother's blog. He will be two in October, and I just had to see him.

I have known for a long time that the 18-month to two-year old stage is especially cute - the dancing baby on Youtube is just one example of youngsters that age. So I wanted to meet Parker again and have him sing to me.

By the time we got to his house, it was almost bedtime, so we didn't get to see quite as much singing as I had hoped. We got a few measures of Baby Baby Oh, but we couldn't get him to sing All the Single Wadies. Too bad. I know it is really funny.

Music was on the tv during our visit and suddenly, in the middle of one of the songs, Parker started displaying his stellar dance moves. I am not sure where he learned them, but he could put most dancers to shame. It was so fun visiting and getting to know this little guy - his family has many fun years ahead of them.

2 comments: