Monday, September 12, 2011

I Tried To . . .

. . . take a nap today. With Bella in the house, that was easier said than done. After laying on the couch, I had a Bella paw stuck in my face. I held onto her paw until she got tired of sitting there, and then she changed paws. Then she licked my hand. Then she licked my face. Finally she realized I was serious about the nap thing and she lay down beside the couch.

. . . exercise today. I have a series of back exercises to do three times a day. I got down on the floor, only to have Bella lay down next to me. She grabbed my hand, rolled around, and finally she lay on her back. That gave me time to get in one set. Then I had to do a push-up style exercise. Bella tried to join me. Eventually she sat right at my head, watching every push-up.

. . . write this blog. Bella decided she needed to join me on the couch. When she was asked to get down, she rolled over on her back. "Try to get me off this couch," she seemed to say. Eventually she got down, only to lay on my feet.

Bella likes to be involved in every day activities.

1 comment: