Tuesday, October 25, 2011

THEY CAN'T MAKE IT STOP!

Well, after I went to AT&T yesterday, I received another picture. Overnight, I received two more. This morning I received two more. So I went back.

The man at the store called a technician for help. The technician ultimately determined that I am not the only person with this problem. It was called a "known problem." They said it should be resolved within 3 - 5 business days. We'll see.

Unfortunately, then I received two more pictures, sent at the same time. The good news is I am not being charged for the hassle . . .

2 comments:

  1. tee-hee. whoops. I swear I only sent 3 texts. Not the 333 bajillion that you have received.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I have deleted the pictures off my phone . . . and I received two more last night. It is caught in some sort of loop on the network - or at least that's what they say. I just hope they figure it out and that I really don't get charged for them.

    ReplyDelete