Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Lions and Tigers and Bras, oh my!

I had the opportunity to dog sit Bella this past week.  She is always so funny!  She loves to be with me, which reminds me of Sepster.  She rides in the car and stands on the console, just like Sepster.  She is excited when I come home, excited to see her family . . . she is just a fun dog to have around.

Today (Tuesday), I picked her up at her house and brought her here.  She walked into my bedroom, and immediately started barking.  I couldn't imagine what it might be that was causing her to bark . . . the bed was made, there wasn't anything on it, I didn't think we had a burglar.  I walked in to see what was disturbing her so.  She was barking at the bathroom door.  What could it be?

And then I saw it.  It was a very scary thing.  I had hung my bra on the doorknob to dry.  And Bella was going crazy barking at it.  I tried to take a video, but by the time I got it turned on, she had decided that although that thing hanging on the door was big and scary, it didn't move, so she was safe.  Phew!

Wish I had the video to share.  Instead, just imagine!

No comments:

Post a Comment