Saturday, January 21, 2012

Enjoying Haywire

It was so fun seeing someplace I know open a movie. I even got teary-eyed! My grandmother's former cabin was in it . . . the store I love was in it . . .the silver truss bridge, the river, the hill across from the store . . . it was so fun to see what a movie-maker would do.

And the movie was a fun one to boot. Not my normal "go-to" movie, I was a little nervous. I tend to get antsy and scared at big action movies, so I didn't know how I would do. But since I knew the girl was going to make it out all right, I sat back and enjoyed the action. The plot was intriguing enough that we never knew what was going to happen next. And the ending is a surprise . . . a big surprise. Interwoven in the movie are a few humorous quotes, some beautiful scenery, and a lot of fighting!

And . . . it is a short movie. They don't belabor their point . . . they get to the point and get it over with. We thoroughly enjoyed the flick, and although it likely won't be an Oscar winner, it will be a winner with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment