Thursday, January 19, 2012

I Am Hacked Off!

I HATE HACKERS. May I please say it again? I HATE HACKERS. There aren't many things I hate, but hackers would be one of them.

What purpose does grabbing an email contact list and sending some stupid message or virus do? It just wastes time . . . and a lot of it. Several of my friends opened the attachment thinking it was really from me. I hope they don't get a virus on their computer. In the meantime, it took me over an hour to notify everyone on my contact list.

What I really can't figure out is how it happened. We delete all suspicious emails from our folders, we don't open them . . . I have heard that Facebook messaging (sending private messages) can create such a problem, but I don't know if it is true. Am going to research that today. Anyway, we are totally perplexed . . . and mad!

Why some people use their energy for evil is beyond me. Think what our world could be like if all of those people put their minds to doing good.

No comments:

Post a Comment