Thursday, October 10, 2013

Catching Up

The worst part of the ten-week trip is the catching up afterwards.  It would have been easier if we hadn't had to leave town immediately after coming home, and then a week later, leaving again.  But we are home for good now . . . and I have been determined to get on top of things.

It has not helped that we are in the middle of a search for a priest and I am in charge of the search, I am in charge of two big events in February, Babs has been staying up most nights, and I still have a pile of mail to sort.  But today I made progress.

Getting all of the bills paid was helpful, but my biggest success was getting to see the three episodes of NCIS that I have missed.  While I was reconciling my bank accounts and paying bills, I watched the three shows.  After all, I have to find out what happens to Ziva.  NCIS is my favorite show, but Tuesday night seems to be the night when I always have meetings.  I had not seen any of the new season's shows . . . but now I am caught up.  Then this evening, while I was printing the last of my checks, I watched the first episode of Big Bang Theory.  Still have two to watch, but they go fast.  Once I watch those, NCIS Los Angeles, Hawaii 5-0 and Person of Interest, I will begin to feel like I am on my way!

So much for serious, education posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment