Sunday, September 1, 2013

A Cruise from Willie's Perspective - By Don


"Here I am, anxiously waiting to embark the ship.  It is not a ferry - how demeaning.  This is a ship, and I am going on a cruise."


"The drive in is rather intimidating.  There is not much room on the sides, and the entrance is very steep.  It is a good thing Babs is asleep in her kennel.  I hope Don knows what he is doing. Luckily, I was first on."



 The inside stateroom looks rather spacious."



"Here is the view from the sundeck.  Gorgeous."



"The forward view is just as nice.  Here we are approaching Skagway."



"Now I know why inside stateroom as so much less expensive.  This is almost as crowded as the crew bunk room."



"Next time I am taking a Princess and getting a room with a view."


No comments:

Post a Comment