Monday, September 23, 2013

Back to Reality

We have been home nearly two weeks, and finally we are settling in.  We still have several items to put away, we have a lot of work to do on pictures, but in general we have hit our stride.  And compared to our trip, it is rather mundane.  I loved having plenty about which to blog.  Now I don't.

I have been trying to think of something to write about.  I could document how many nights I have been up with dog, but that would just make me grumpy.  I could tell about art class or lunches with friends or KSU football or myriad other things, but they just don't have the pop that "Fire in the Sky" or "Skishy" have.

Eventually I will probably write about the only book I read on the trip . . . it is definitely worth the read.  And I am sure I will find other interesting things to say.  But for now, it all seems so ordinary.  So bear with me while I get my land legs about me, and I will try to rise to the challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment