Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Blueberries for All!

On Sunday, Linda Morgan told me about Chautauqua Hills Farms.  They have five products:  blackberries, blueberries, asparagus, garlic and honey.  Linda had just ordered a gallon of blueberries, and she thought they were quite tasty.  So I had to try them.

They have a pretty nifty system.  I don't know how it works for other cities, but for Wichita, after an order is placed online, they make arrangements to deliver the blueberries to a local health food store, Food For Thought.  I got an email telling me the berries were ready, and within an hour, I had my stash.

And they are delicious.  I am not certain what I am going to do with a gallon of them, but so far, just eating them as a snack is the winner.  They are wonderfully delicious.  I highly recommend going to www.chautauquahillsfarm.com and checking to see if they deliver in your area.  You won't be
disappointed!

This evening I also cut into the watermelon . . . and it is yellow inside.  Still tastes good, but I looked it up on Google to make sure it was legit.  It is . . . and we will eat it!

No comments:

Post a Comment