Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Bella's Last Song

Bella has been anxiously awaiting the arrival of her family. In honor of their return, she has created one more song, to the same Hello Mudda, Hello Fadda camp song. Enjoy:

Hello Susan, Hello Rick(ly),
Two weeks has gone rather quickly,
So the Nortons aren't too bad,
But I know that when I see you I'll be glad.

When I am chasing, the Norton's bunny,
They just think I'm very funny,
But I've learned to jump on the bed,
And it didn't matter what the Lady said!

Please come home, oh Rick and Susan,
Please come home, this is confusin'
Sit, stay, heel . . . and then she says I'm dead,
Is that really what she said?

Please come home, I miss my family,
Hurry home, how far can you be?
I can't wait for you
To see how big I've grown,
I think you should have known.

Don't come home with a Kangaroo,
I don't know what I would do,
Mother, Father, don't make me worry,
Get on that plane and come and see me in a hurry!




No comments:

Post a Comment