Friday, August 20, 2010

Molly and Me



Well, my family is coming home today. I hope they missed me. But the Dog Lady keeps telling me that I have gotten into some bad habits . . . even though she really did try to keep me from it. She says I turned into a teenager last Tuesday, and since then, I have started doing some things that I hadn't done before. Like chewing. I didn't chew anything - except cardboard - until last Tuesday when I found the ladder with leather on it. They quickly put the ladder elsewhere, so I found the pillows on the couch in the basement. They moved them, too, before I could do anything. And then they moved their drums and anything else they thought I might like. I haven't chewed anything since, but I would if I could.



I have also learned to jump on the bed and on the couch. They would have me get down, but when their old ones were allowed to be there, how fair was that? And I have seen those pictures of Molly on the refrigerator . . . if she was allowed on the couch, why not me, too? I think they gave up. One day, the two old ones were sleeping in the lounge chair downstairs, so I just joined them. She didn't get a picture before the black one got down, but I heard her say it was pretty cute.

She took several pictures of me on the couch. See how cute I am? Compare me with Molly (though the Dog Lady couldn't figure out how to make the picture go the right way . . . so Molly's is a little weird!) I wonder what will happen when I go home and try to jump on the blue and white couch. The Dog Lady says Audi will not be happy. The Dog Lady has said something about a pop can with rocks in it - she said she didn't think I was going to like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment