Thursday, August 5, 2010

Musings from Bella Part II

I got to take another ride in the car. She said I was a very good dog because I stayed in the back seat the whole time! We went to Fr. Steve's office. I worked on my Kong, though I couldn't get all of the treats out. But I got tired of that and just lay down and went to sleep. Fr. Steve thought I was very special!

When we got home, we went to get the mail. She was happy that her football tickets came. I went into my backyard . . . it was nice to get some familiar smells. I did a good job of staying with her, and she gave me a treat.

Since then I have spent a lot of time chewing on cardboard, going in and out, and barking at the air conditioner man. She keeps saying, "Thank goodness this didn't happen when it was 108 degrees outside." I don't know what she means, but it is cool inside again.

The only thing that would make this better would be if the black dog would quit snarling at me. I want to play with her, and all she can do is growl. The lady keeps saying, "Patty Sue will play with you tomorrow." I can't wait to meet Patty Sue!

No comments:

Post a Comment