Friday, August 13, 2010

Thoughts on dog bowls and stairs

The Dog Lady told my owner that she had just the answer for my habit of tipping over my dog bowl. She has a big purple paw-shaped bowl for me that she doesn't think I can move. At first, it scared me. I would drink out of it, but that's all. I have figured out, however, that it is not going to hurt me, so now I am trying to figure out how to tip it over.

First, I get my drink. Then I put my paws into it and splash and splash. What fun it is! I haven't figured out why it doesn't dump over, but the end result is the same . . . water everywhere.

Did you know I can blow bubbles in the water? I am especially good at it in the metal water bowl they keep in the bathroom. I haven't tipped it over, but if they put enough water in it, I put my snout in and blow bubbles. I bet Jarred would like to use me as a demo-dog when he teaches beginning swimming!

Also, I have found the best place to sit and chew my bone - on the stairs. I just lay down, put my left feet on one stair, my right feet on the stair below, and chew my bone. That way no one escapes the basement without having to go by me first. I love the power!

The Dog Lady and her husband said the sprinkler clock turned on perfectly today. Don't know what the problem was, but it is working now. And it is nice and cool inside the house. So everything is going well. And Didi is home now . . . she let me sleep with her. The Dog Lady has been so careful not to let me on the bed, so she wasn't very happy when she found out that Didi let me sleep with her this morning. The Dog Lady has told her she can't do that anymore. I enjoyed it a lot, so I am sad.

Well, now it is time for me to find my tail again . . . here I go.

2 comments:

  1. Belle says to tell her she also loves splashing in the water bowl with both paws.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The theme of your blog is very beautiful and the article is written very well about dog bowls, I will continue to focus on your article.

    Designer Dog Bowls

    ReplyDelete