Saturday, August 7, 2010

I Wish I Were Clever

Today, Lynn Ramsey put on her Facebook page a quote from somewhere that said, "I can still fit into the earrings that I wore in high school." Ha, Ha! I laughed out loud. Who thinks of these things?

Some people are just naturally clever. They say things that make people laugh, though if I would say the same thing, people would look at me as if I were from outer space. Don is sort of like that. For example, his analogy the other really hot day where he likened it to sitting in a convection oven. I thought that was funny . . . I wish I had thought of it.

I guess the world is made up of people who think about things in a logical way (me), or who think about things through a "funny" filter. Sometimes I wish I had that "funny" filter . . . but since I don't, I just have to hang around with people who do:)

No comments:

Post a Comment