Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Living in a Convection Oven

One thing about an oven. It is hot. Just like Kansas yesterday and today. Hot. Very hot.

Add in a fan to move air around, and you have a convection oven. Just like yesterday here. Hot and windy. Very hot and very windy.

As Don and I were sitting in the bleachers at Eck Stadium watching our nephew play baseball, Don said it felt like we were in a convection oven. I can't think of a better way to describe it. The only thing hotter was being on the field at Eck Stadium . . . we bet the temperature there was over 120!

Although yesterday was officially 107 (but I had 111 on my car), it may ONLY get to 100 today, though one station is saying 108 again. Whatever.

Life in a convection oven. I would rather be at the Cabin!

No comments:

Post a Comment