Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Baby (?) Eagles

In our campground, Chris was waiting for me to give her the "con" to boil, when she suddenly disappeared. I saw her talking to a family across the way, and when I saw the New England Patriots tag on their RV, I knew why.  She was talking to someone who talks the way she does! They both drink "beah."  Anyway, later in the evening, that family had her go with them to look at an eagle's nest.

The next morning, Chris and we went to see it again.  There were three babies in the nest, testing their wings and hopping all around.  I could only get a picture of two of them, but my little camera got the best one of all!



These are the babies.  From a long ways away!  Yikes.

Mom and Dad were keeping watch from a tree about 100 yards away.



Love those eagles!

No comments:

Post a Comment