Monday, August 26, 2013

Grizzly


Thursday morning in Denali, Kenneth, Melinda, Don and I took the very early bus into Wonder Lake.  On our way in, we saw two sets of sows and two cubs.  One set is pretty surely the group from yesterday; the other was a brown mom with two black cubs, though one had a neckline of brown fur.  Very cute.  We also saw several more single bears grazing on blueberries here and there.

I came back home from the visitor center, however, as Babs was going to need to be let out.  On our way back, a bear came down not 20 feet from the bus to graze.  



He then walked onto the road in front of the bus and trotted down the road for a little while before becoming irritated with the bus and pulling off the road.  Luckily, I thought to get my video camera and take a movie of him eating.


I have to say I was pretty pleased with my video.  Hope you enjoy it, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment